Twelve Mile Coulee Road Upgrades: Construction Update
April 30, 2018 to May 30, 2018
Tusslewood Drive to Tuscany Way
Construction of South Bound Lanes
o Grading and construction of retaining walls o Street Lighting
o Paving and Concrete Surfacing
- Generally there will be no impact to traffic flow
- Periodic short stoppages may be required for construction access
- Reduced lane widths will be required
Road Construction in this area is anticipated to be completed June 30th with Landscaping continuing into July.
Tuscany Way to North of Watermark Villas
- Sidewalks, streetlighting and landscaping Traffic Impact:
- Generally there will be minimal impact to traffic as two-way traffic will be maintained on narrowed lanes.
Road Construction in this area is anticipated to be completed June 30th with Landscaping continuing into the fall in conjunction with the work down to 80th.
80th Ave NW to Watermark Villas
Retaining Wall Construction, Storm Sewer Installation, Lower grade and reconstruct the existing road
- One lane of traffic in each direction will be maintained at all times.
- Initial activities will maintain traffic on the existing road before shifting to temporary detour as
the work progresses.
- Periodic stoppages controlled by flaggers will be required.
Completion of the work in this area will be staged to maintain traffic and will be ongoing for the full construction season. Completion is anticipated late Fall 2018.
** All scheduled activities are subject to revision to meet project schedule and equipment availability** ** Estimated durations are dependent on weather and subsurface conditions encountered**